"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are". Joseph Campbell
Come to Costa Rica and reconnect to what MOVES YOU. Step away from the everyday and give yourself the space to explore a more easeful way of being. Through movement, breath and mindfulness this retreat will encourage you to reflect on how to live your most inspired life, always.
Whether you're seeking profound transformation or simply a vacation from the norm, I've got your back. I have been teaching yoga for nearly a decade and I am a Licensed Yoga Tune Up® Teacher and a Certified Foundation Training Instructor. In addition, I am a certified Life Coach/Counsellor with a B.A. in Psychology and post graduate studies in Counselling. I also enjoy discussing where yogic philosophy meets modern day psychology and I'm always up for a good surf or SUP session, hike, card game and ukulele sing-a-long.
$1345 USD includes:
- 7 nights accommodations at Boutique Hotel Nautilus.
- 2 yoga/movement classes daily (7:00am Strong & Calm Vinyasa Flow and 4:30pm Restorative Yoga Tune Up®).
- Organic, vegetarian breakfast daily at OLAM restaurant (recently featured in New York Times - click here to read).
- Group dining every night at a variety of local restaurants serving some of the best food in this part of the world (will cater to any dietary restrictions).
- Your own set of Yoga Tune Up® Therapy Balls (keep your fascia hydrated).
- A print out of a 15 minute movement and breath sequence we will practice daily; you can integrate it as part of wellness regime after the retreat.
- An optional Life Coaching/Counselling session.
- An abundance of relaxation, stimulating conversation and adventure.
February 25th - March 4th 2017
Santa Teresa, Costa Rica